Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Easily Create Painted Vases and Milk Bottles


 Painted Milk Bottles
A while back I used a couple of dollar store vases and some old paint samples I had in the basement to create a couple of vases for my home decor.  While similar to the ones above I was able to create the vases using dollar store vases, sponge paint brushes and some old paint.  Even if you don't have paint leftover in your home you can purchase some small bottles of acrylic paint to do the project.  Plus if you want to paint the bottles completely to the top rim for full coverage you can do this without using the tape suggested.


$1 Craft Supplies at Dollar Tree!
Here is what the Milk bottles project suggests using 
In order to make the free project for Dipped Bottles found here on Michael's  the material list includes


Here's what I used to create my painted vase look...

CLICK.BUY. CREATE. Shop Michaels.com today!

Acrylic Paint Acrylic Paints in Your Choice of Colors


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews