Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Crochet Baby Cocoon and Hat


Cozy Cocoon Free Crochet Pattern

For the cocoon pattern I used this free pattern although I modified it some and used Red Heart Super Saver Yarn for my project.
As for the hat I was having a problem finding a good pattern for a small baby (infant) hat that wasn't too detailed or had too many holes so instead I created my own by using a smaller size hook (G), crocheting a slip stitch and then just doing single crochet, crochet 1, single crochet in next SC space around until I had the size hat I wanted.   The hat was easy to do and if you want different sizes just change the hook size and the yarn you want to use.
I will be creating another one using Bernat baby yarn soon along with another hat maybe a little larger in size for when the baby gets a little older.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews