Thursday, November 21, 2013

Crochet Pattern Sundance Slouch Hat Pattern


I found this  Crochet Hat pattern online and just had to crochet it.  My version of the hat is above, I used Caron Soft baby yarn to make my hat and scarf for a gift item for an adult.  I really like how the hat turned out.  It is easy to make and I even crocheted a scarf from the rib pattern portion of the hat to match.
A couple of things when reading the pattern.  I wasn't sure how to close the hat even though there were directions so I played with it a bit.  Once I read the directions a couple of times when I got to that point it all came together better.  The instructions are clear I sometimes read ahead too far when crocheting as long as you take this one step by step it should be a breeze.  I crocheted my hat in one evening!  This hat can turn out a variety of ways depending on the yarn you use but each time it still a great hat!
Use a Size 6 and 6.5 Crochet Hook


Urban Slouch Crochet Hats eBook
Estelita Messy Bun Hat & Cowl Crochet Pattern

Estelita Messy Bun Hat & Cowl Crochet Pattern






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews