Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Easy Weekend Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern



This is the latest afghan I am working on.
I needed a quick afghan to crochet for a baby so I purchased 
I used about 4 or 5 skeins and crocheted a chain about (40 ch) to start.
The finished afghan is about 52 rows or 36 inches long but you can decide how big or small you want your afghan to be when completed.
The rest of the afghan is Single crochet but worked up quickly because I used a size Q crochet hook.
The large crochet hook and the thicker but soft baby yarn made this a perfect blanket for a little girl!
I am almost finished putting a shell stitch edging around the afghan and then it should be ready for the baby shower along with the Crochet Cocoon and Hat Pattern I finished recently.
If you are looking for an easy crochet baby afghan pattern take a look at some of these below..

Products used to make this afghan are..

Bulky Q Hook





Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn White 3.5 oz




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews