Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Small Cake Ideas and Recipes

The Wilton Method: Three Ways to Ice a Cake by Wilton Instructors

Cake and Cup cakes 100 Best Recipes Ebook Pdf Digital download




Happy Birthday and to celebrate my birthday on I was looking for ways to make smaller birthday cakes to create and decorate.
I found the chocolate cake  it shows us how to make the cake from scratch and create your own frosting which I like the idea of because a lot of the store bought cakes and cake mixes contain all the chemical ingredients.  
I also like this idea it's for a 1st birthday cake but it can be created for other occasions also. You can make it using an oven safe mug.

Martha Stewart also gives us the Tiniest birthday cake ideas...
You can find lots of birthday cake recipes online at the All Recipes Web site...
Also be sure to check out the Duncan Hines site for free ideas and 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews